Monday, March 18, 2013

Need Menu Ideas? Look No Further!

Well, well. No excuses this time for my absence. Time to get back on track.

Since I haven't posted in a while, I figured I could post one new recipe each night this week in the hopes of helping you plan out your menus soon. I know I certainly get stuck in that place of, "What the heck am I going to cook this week?" or "I'm tired of the same ol' stuff". Maybe these will spark your interest (and your tastebuds!) and help in the dreaded task of figuring out your weekly menu.

Meal #1: Chicken Taco Chili
If you're craving one last hearty meal while the weather is still chilly, you'll love this..ahem..chili! It's lighter than a beef chili which makes it good past the winter months and has a unique flavor with the addition of the taco seasoning. Even the cilantro on top gives it a little something different. This one got very high marks...hopefully your family agrees!


No comments:

Post a Comment