Sunday, May 6, 2012

So Far...

So, for any and all who are interested, here is the link to my Pinterest board where I save all of my potential recipes: Yummy In My Tummy. So far, I've attempted around 10 of them, most of which have been quite delish and not too complicated to make. You may notice that I tend to gravitate towards recipes that are fairly simple and don't require a bajillion ingredients. Baby steps people, baby steps.

After conferring with my guinea pig boyfriend Michael, who is luckily (I hope) the recipient of many of these experiments, we agreed on 3 recipes that stood out as our favorites.
We also agreed that there was one recipe we wouldn't make again. I was unimpressed this one. 
As you can see on my Pinterest board, there are many more to go. Perhaps I should quit pinning for a while so I can actually work on the ones I've already found. Looks like I've got some cooking to do!


PS--I still haven't found a cure for my hatred of grocery shopping. Anyone else suffer from this ailment?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment